You built your business by guarding and protecting others in an industry fraught with inherent risks. Now it's time to make sure you and your business are protected too. Our professionals have decades of experience tailoring security guard insurance programs that will cover every aspect of your business, including your employee benefits, 401(k) plan, and surety and fidelity bonds.
We will partner with you to develop a security guard insurance program that fits your needs and budget. Reach out today to learn more about protecting your business with quality security guard insurance.
Guard Insurance Covers:
- Alarm companies
- Armed and unarmed guards
- Central station alarm companies
- Executive protection
- International security contractors
- Private investigators and detectives
- Private security officers
- Security consulting firms
- Security guards
- Security integration
- Other security services
Guard Insurance Protects You From:
- Bodily injury and property damage
- Assault and battery claims
- Lost keys
- Advice or service negligence or harm
- Employee crimes, theft, forgery, robbery, and electronic crime
- Being liable for property damaged while in your possession
- Mistakes leading to lawsuits and damages
- Wrongful business practices
- Bodily injury to visitors on your premises
- Accidents and physical damage to vehicles
- Loss of income due to equipment failure or damage
- Replacing or repairing broken equipment
- Damaged, lost, or stolen business personal property
- Injury or property damage caused by your employees
- Employment-related claims
- Burglary, vandalism, weather-related events
- Opportunistic lawsuits
- Cyber breach and stolen client data
- False advertising, slander, or libel claims
- Employee claims from work-related illnesses or injuries
- Loss of income due to an inability to work or disability
What is security guard insurance or security company insurance?
Security guard insurance, or security company insurance, is insurance that helps protect your business in the event the unexpected happens. Given the nature of your business, you are at risk for many types of claims such as assault and battery, lost keys, and damage to your clients’ property while in your possession. You can even protect yourself should your employees steal a client’s property. In general, security guard insurance, or security company insurance, can protect almost every aspect of your business.
What type of protection does security guard insurance provide?
Security guard insurance coverage can protect almost every aspect of your business. A well-rounded security guard insurance program will cover general risks like your vehicles, equipment, building or property, your employees in the event they get hurt, your reputation, your clients’ data, injury to others, property damage to others, and many other risks. But it should also include coverages specific to your business, like coverage for lost keys, assault and battery, and employee crimes like theft. Speak with an insurance agent that specializes in security guard insurance so you can learn about your options and devise a program that makes sense for your business and budget.
How much does security guard insurance, or security company insurance, cost?
The premium for the various types of security guard insurance coverages will vary depending on many factors, such as the size of your company, number of employees, your previous claims history, the value of your equipment and property, and the policy limits and deductibles that you choose. The cost of your security guard insurance policy, or security company insurance policy, will likely be significantly less than if you have to pay for an unexpected claim out of your own pocket. Speak with an insurance agent that has expertise in security guard insurance to learn more about your options.
Does security guard insurance cover employee theft?
Crime insurance coverage is typically part of your security guard insurance program. It covers a range of risks, such as: employee dishonesty, forgery, computer fraud, funds transfer fraud, kidnap, ransom, extortion, money and securities coverage, and money orders and counterfeit money coverage. As an added component of your security guard insurance program, you can invest in a fidelity bond to protect yourself from intentional acts by your employees—such as theft, embezzlement, or employee misconduct. Given the inherent risks with your business, having a comprehensive security guard insurance program can save your business in the event of the unexpected.
MEET YOUR INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Cyber InsuranceLearn More: Protection for your data from cybersecurity threats
Business Interruption InsuranceLearn More: Income protection from business interruption
HAVEN’T FOUND WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
Cyber Liability Insurance, Should I have It?Learn More: Cyber Liability Insurance, Should I have It?
170+ Locations to Serve YouView all locations: 170+ Locations to Serve You