Pet owners trust you with their precious furry loved ones that can often be unpredictable. Whether you are a veterinarian, dog groomer, pet sitter or walker, doggie day care, or a kennel, your pet care business faces unique risks that require specialized protection.
Our professionals can tailor a pet industry insurance package that fits your specific business, including veterinarian insurance, grooming insurance, dog walker insurance, pet sitter insurance, dog trainer insurance, doggie daycare insurance, or other pet-related business. We hope you never need to file a claim. But if something were to happen to one of your furry clients while in your care, we will make sure you are covered.
Protect your specific pet care business:
- Veterinarians and animal hospitals
- Mobile veterinarians
- Doggie daycare facilities
- Boarding and kennel facilities
- Grooming salons and mobile grooming
- Pet trainers
- Dog walkers and pet sitters
- Animal shelters and rescue organizations
- Pet boutiques and pet stores
- Manufacturers and distributors of pet food and supplies
- Other pet-related businesses
Protect your pet care business from:
- Animal injuries, death, or if lost while in your care
- Canine cough outbreak and restoration
- Bodily injury and property damage
- Mistakes leading to lawsuits and damages
- Legal fees from veterinary board complaints
- Advice or service negligence or harm
- Wrongful business practices
- Bodily injury to visitors on your premises
- Business vehicle accidents and damage
- Loss of income due to equipment and/or mobile van failure/damage
- Damage to equipment and materials while being transported
- Replacing or repairing broken equipment
- Damaged, lost, or stolen business personal property
- Injury or property damage caused by your employees
- Employment-related claims
- Burglary, vandalism, weather-related events
- Cyber breach and stolen data
- False advertising, slander, or libel claims
- Opportunistic lawsuits
- Employee claims from work-related illnesses or injuries
- Loss of income due to an inability to work or disability
What is veterinarian insurance?
Veterinarian insurance involves a package of various coverages that protect all facets of your veterinarian practice or animal hospital. You are responsible for the animals that are in your care and that can mean a range of risks that require protection. You also need to consider general business risks such as injuries to customers and employees, property damage to your building or mobile van, loss of income circumstances, mistakes that lead to lawsuits and damages, cyber breaches, and much more. A quality vet insurance package will provide coverage so you can focus on treating your furry patients.
What is pet grooming insurance?
Pet grooming insurance, commonly referred to as dog grooming insurance, is a package of coverages that protect the many unique risks your business faces. Like all pet care businesses, you are responsible for your customers’ pets while they are in your care. And, your shop and equipment are essential for your livelihood. A quality pet grooming insurance package (or dog grooming insurance package) will provide protection for animals injured or lost while in your care as well as coverages that protect other critical business areas such as if a customer or employee is injured on your property, property damage to your facility, coverage for damaged equipment, and much more.
Why is animal shelter insurance important for humane shelters and rescues?
It is important to have the proper animal shelter insurance, because there are many risks involved with working with stray and surrendered animals. Some of the coverages you should consider include: General and professional liability insurance, commercial auto and property insurance, Directors & Officers insurance, accident and health insurance, volunteer liability insurance, non-owned and hired auto insurance. You should also check your policy for common exclusions such as breed exclusions, dog (or cat) bite exclusions, foster home exclusions, and exclusions at adoption events. Implementing a strong animal shelter insurance package can help protect your people, reputation, and business.
MEET YOUR INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Small Business InsuranceLearn More: Protection for your small business from various liabilities
Employment Practices Liability InsuranceLearn More: Protection from employment-related claims that arise from covered infractions
Business Interruption InsuranceLearn More: Income protection from business interruption