Your residential contractor business has unique risks and requires protection from worksite injuries, faulty workmanship, damaged equipment, and much more. Our team has decades of experience working with contractors and tradesmen. We can explain your options and customize a residential contractor insurance plan that makes sense for your business and budget.
Here are some of the most common coverages for homebuilders we provide:
- General Liability
- Workers Comp
- Builders Risk
- Pollution Liability
- Equipment Breakdown
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Professional Liability
- Surety Bonds
- Cyber Liability
Home builders insurance services can protect your:
- Individual dwellings
- Specific community projects
- Master reporting programs
- Model homes and sales centers
- Completed dwellings awaiting sale or closing
- Clubhouses, common areas, and amenities
- Office and construction trailers and their contents
- Infrastructure development
- Vacant lot debris removal
- Free standing appliances
Home builders insurance services protects you from:
- Negligence in the construction of a building or structure
- Mistakes leading to lawsuits and damages
- Harm or injury caused by your services
- Damage from faulty design, planning, workmanship, and materials
- Environmental or pollution exposures
- Vehicle accidents and damage
- Damage to equipment, tools, and materials during transport
- Replacing or repairing broken equipment, owned and leased
- Damaged, lost, or stolen business personal property
- Injury or property damage caused by your employees
- Employment-related claims
What are home builders insurance services?
Residential contractor insurance protects your investments during the course of construction and shields you from unexpected losses. It is a custom package of commercial insurance that is specifically designed for your unique risks.
Who should consider getting a home builders insurance policy?
Any contractor that builds homes and develops communities. Residential contractors face unique risks on the jobsite and a strong residential contractor insurance program can protect you from lawsuits, accidents and injuries, and faulty workmanship claims.
What coverages do home builders insurance programs provide?
Residential contractor insurance programs consist of a range of coverages to choose from and typically include: General liability, builder’s risk, workers’ compensation, commercial auto, commercial umbrella, and professional liability insurance.
MEET YOUR INDUSTRY EXPERTS
SuretyLearn More: Protect your business with contract and construction bonds
Commercial Auto InsuranceLearn More: Insurance coverage for your drivers and vehicles