Consider Protecting Your:
- Plumbing or electrician business
- Carpenter and roofing business
- Sheetrock or painting business
- Handyman business
Protect Yourself From:
- Negligence in construction of a building or structure
- Mistakes leading to lawsuits and damages
- Harm or injury caused by your services
- Damage from faulty design, planning, workmanship, and materials
- Environmental or pollution exposures
- Vehicle accidents and damage
- Damage to equipment, tools, and materials during transport
- Replacing or repairing broken equipment, owned and leased
- Damaged, lost, or stolen business personal property
- Injury or property damage caused by your employees
- Employment-related claims
What is Contractors Insurance?
Contractors insurance is a form of commercial insurance that’s specifically designed for contractors. Most contractors policies include contractors liability insurance, and they may include a number of other coverages. Often, the exact coverages that a policy has can be customized for a contractor’s particular line of work.
Who Should Consider Getting a Contractors Policy?
Any contractor may benefit from having a contractors policy. General contractors, certainly, can use the protections that these policies provide. They're far from the only contractors who should consider getting a policy, though.
What Coverages Do Contractors Policies Provide?
Since contractors’ insurance needs vary, the coverages offered by contractors policies also vary. Nevertheless, there are some coverages that many policies provide either as standard or optional protections. A few of these include: Contractors Liability Insurance, Contractor Equipment Coverage, Equipment Leased or Rented from Others Coverages, Commercial Auto Coverage.
Does Contractors Liability Insurance Cover Employee Injuries?
While contractors liability insurance may cover injuries that other people sustain and are caused by a contractor, it doesn’t generally provide protection for injuries that contractors or their employees sustain while on the job. Employee injuries are normally covered by workers compensation insurance, which is usually purchased separately.
Commercial Auto Insurance
Insurance coverage for your drivers and vehiclesLearn More: Insurance coverage for your drivers and vehicles
Surety & Bonding
Protect your clients and guarantee your workLearn More: Protect your clients and guarantee your work
Covers your business and employees from work-related illnesses or injuriesLearn More: Covers your business and employees from work-related illnesses or injuries
HAVEN’T FOUND WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
Specialty Business Insurance Products That Protect Your BusinessLearn More: Specialty Business Insurance Products That Protect Your Business
130+ Locations to Serve YouView all locations: 130+ Locations to Serve You