Whether you are a third-generation family-owned business or new to the entertainment and amusement industry, your business has inherent risks that require specialized protection. Our professionals have decades of experience tailoring national entertainment insurance coverage programs with A+ and A rated carriers that will protect every aspect of your business, including your employee benefits, 401(k) plan, and fidelity bonds.
As a Coverholder for Lloyd's of London, a leading global insurer of specialist coverages, we can underwrite entertainment insurance coverage up to $25 million per occurrence. In addition, we offer one of the industry's top mechanical bull and mobile entertainment device policies with a $1,000,000 per person limit that is compliant with all state regulations. We have insured some of the most prestigious carnivals, fairs, festivals, and events in the country, so reach out today to learn more about protecting your unique business with a quality entertainment insurance coverage programs.
Entertainment insurance coverage protects:
- Local and state fairs and festivals
- Food, wine, art, and other events
- Concerts and solo music events
- Circuses, balloon festivals, and other events
- Family entertainment centers
- Mobile amusement providers
- Mechanical bulls and axe throwing
- Corn mazes
- Rock / climbing walls
- Mobile ziplines and euro bungees
- Slides, inflatables, and rentals
- Arcades and simulators
- Batting cages
- Trampoline parks
- Dunk tanks and water games
- Go karts and trains (track/trackless)
- Concessions, trailers, and tents
- Animal-related exposures
- Unique devices and venues
Entertainment insurance coverage protects you from:
- Bodily injury due to equipment malfunction
- Harm or injury caused by drink- and food-borne illnesses
- Bodily injury or property damage from intoxicated patrons
- Negligent service of alcohol and drunk driving car accident claims
- Active shooter and assault and battery claims
- Injury or property damage caused by your employees
- Employee crimes, theft, forgery, robbery, and electronic crime
- Employment-related claims
- Employee claims from work-related illnesses or injuries
- Injuries or damages from vendors or tenants
- Accidents and physical damage to vehicles and trailers
- Physical damage to non-owned vehicles/trailers
- Theft, loss, or damage to business property while in transit
- Business down time and loss of revenue due to equipment failure
- Food or goods lost as a result of equipment malfunction
- Replacing or repairing broken equipment
- Damaged, lost, or stolen personal property
- Burglary and vandalism
- Event cancellations, weather-related events, and power outages
- Building collapse, explosion, and fire
- Environmental or pollution exposures
- Opportunistic lawsuits
- Mistakes leading to lawsuits and damages
- Wrongful business practices
- False advertising, slander, or libel claims
- Wrongful acts by your board, employees, or volunteers
- Loss of personal income due to an inability to work or disability
What is entertainment insurance coverage?
Entertainment insurance coverage is insurance that helps protect your business in the event the unexpected happens. Given the nature of your business, you are at risk for many types of claims such as bodily harm or injury, assault and battery, vehicle and trailer damages, event cancellations, and alcohol-related claims. You can even protect yourself should your employees steal property, cause injury to a patron, or injure themselves. In general, entertainment insurance coverage can protect almost every aspect of your business.
How much does entertainment insurance coverage cost?
The premium for the various types of entertainment insurance coverages will vary depending on many factors, such as the type of venue or device, brand of equipment, where and how you use the equipment, your previous claims history, the value of your equipment and property, the state in which you are domiciled, and the policy limits and deductibles that you choose. The cost of your entertainment insurance coverage will likely be significantly less than if you have to pay for an unexpected claim out of your own pocket. Experienced entertainment insurance brokers can walk you through the process and provide you with a quote.
What does insurance for entertainment venues cover?
Insurance for entertainment venues covers a variety of risks including bodily injury and property damage, alcohol-related incidents, vandalism and theft, environmental and pollution exposures, active shooter incidents, employee-related claims, and much more. Be sure to work with seasoned entertainment insurance brokers that understand your business and industry.
How can businesses get entertainment insurance coverage?
You can get assistance with entertainment insurance coverage from experienced entertainment insurance brokers. Entertainment insurance coverage is highly specialized so you want to work with an expert to ensure you and your business are adequately protected.
MEET YOUR INDUSTRY EXPERTS
General Liability InsuranceLearn More: Business protection from third-party lawsuits
Commercial Umbrella InsuranceLearn More: Added protection for your business and reputation
HAVEN’T FOUND WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
WHAT DO THE TERMS IN MY BUSINESS’ COMMERCIAL UMBRELLA INSURANCE POLICY MEAN?Learn More: WHAT DO THE TERMS IN MY BUSINESS’ COMMERCIAL UMBRELLA INSURANCE POLICY MEAN?
170+ Locations to Serve YouView all locations: 170+ Locations to Serve You