Skip to content
Couple in front of new home

Home Owner's Insurance

Unique Protection for Unique Risks

Get Started
Homeowners associations have very unique insurance needs. Typically, you need to cover your buildings through a master policy. In addition, you need to protect shared property such as sidewalks, garages, hallways, swimming pools, boilers, and hot water heaters. Our professionals can tailor a homeowners association insurance package that can protect you from lawsuits due to injuries or negligence, losses caused by fire or water damage, and wrongful acts by your board, employees, or volunteers. We will make sure all of your unique risks are protected.

Consider Protecting Your:

  • Condo association
  • Homeowners association
  • Townhouse association

Protect Yourself From:

  • Wrongful acts by your board, employees, or volunteers
  • Damage to buildings and shared properties
  • Bodily injury to visitors on your premises
  • Personal injury or property damage caused by your employees
  • Environmental or pollution exposures
  • False advertising, slander, or libel claims
  • Weather-related events and power outages
  • Building collapse, fire, vandalism, and burglary
  • Replacing or repairing broken equipment
  • Board or employee dishonesty or misappropriation of funds
  • Destruction of records and valuable papers
  • Cyber threats and stolen data

Are you an agency owner?

We are looking for partners that are ready for the next level.

Learn more