What is Pizzeria Insurance?
Pizzeria insurance policies provide a unique mixture of insurance coverages that are designed to meet the needs of pizza shops. Many policies are package policies that contain several coverages, and they can be customized to meet a particular pizza shop’s needs.
What Coverages Does Pizza Insurance Provide?
Since pizza insurance, as this type of insurance is sometimes called, can be customized, policies’ coverages vary. Some of the protections that may be available through a pizza insurance policy include:
- General Liability Coverage, a broad liability coverage that provides protection for many different incidents
- Product Liability Coverage, a liability coverage that may protect a pizzeria if it’s found responsible for spreading a food-borne illness
- Contents Coverage, a form of property coverage that may cover pizza ovens, small wares, tables, seating, decorations, and similar items
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage, which can help pay for repairs if a covered incident causes equipment to fail
- Food Contamination Coverage, which might cover food supplies that spoil after a covered incident
- Pizza Delivery Insurance, a commercial auto coverage that can help insure against incidents that occur while making deliveries