Serving the public interest comes with a unique set of challenges including a shrinking budget. We understand your risks and can tailor a public entity insurance plan that will protect you from lawsuits due to injuries or negligence, losses to your property, wrongful acts by your public officials or employees, and much more. We will make sure all of your unique risks are protected so you can focus on what you do best, serving the public.
Consider Protecting Your:
- State or local municipality
- County or special district
- Public school district
- Fire, police, etc.
- Social service organization
- Municipal utilities
Protect Yourself From:
- Wrongful acts by your public officials, board, or employees
- Damage to buildings and shared properties
- Bodily injury to visitors on your premises
- Personal injury or property damage caused by your employees
- Environmental or pollution exposures
- False advertising, slander, or libel claims
- Weather-related events and power outages
- Building collapse, fire, vandalism, and burglary
- Replacing or repairing broken equipment
- Board or employee dishonesty or misappropriation of funds
- Allegations of abuse or exploitation
- Destruction of records and valuable papers
- Cyber threats and stolen data
MEET YOUR INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Get medical, dental, and other employee benefits for you and your teamLearn More: Get medical, dental, and other employee benefits for you and your team
Commercial Auto Insurance
Insurance coverage for your drivers and vehiclesLearn More: Insurance coverage for your drivers and vehicles
HAVEN’T FOUND WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
Do I Need a Notary Public Surety Bond and Notary Insurance?Learn More: Do I Need a Notary Public Surety Bond and Notary Insurance?
170+ Locations to Serve YouView all locations: 170+ Locations to Serve You